There are lots of ways in which you can support our Charity Shops. We are always in need of donations, looking for new volunteers, and of course, you can support us by finding yourself some bargains to buy!
Donations we accept:
All donations must be clean, usable and of saleable quality. The better the quality of your items, the more money we can raise from their sale. We are always grateful for donations to be dropped off at our charity shops during opening hours, including:
- Clothing, including shoes and accessories
- Books, records, CDs, DVDs and other media
- Soft furnishings
- Electrical items
- Homeware and bric-a-brac
- Crockery, glassware and kitchen utensils
Donations we can’t accept:
We cannot sell anything that is broken, dangerous, unhygienic, illegal, or where its safety cannot be proven. Please do not bring these items to us as we will have to incur costs for their disposal. In particular we cannot accept:
- Medication, solvents, used dentures etc
- Jewellery for pierced body parts and cosmetics
- Food or drink, poisonous, toxic or hazardous substances, tobacco
- Wheelchairs, bicycles, wheeled chair conveyances such as prams
PLEASE NOTE: A maximum donation of 2 black bags can be dropped off at any of our shops during opening times, but if we are fortunate enough to be receiving a larger donation from you, please do call your local shop to make an appointment to arrange delivery of your donation. Thank you so much.
You should not attend the centre without an appointment.
What's happening on Facebook...