There are lots of ways in which you can support our Charity Shops. We are always in need of donations, looking for new volunteers, and of course, you can support us by finding yourself some bargains to buy!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current government guidelines, all donations must be booked in before we can accept them. Please phone the shop for a donation date.
Donations we accept:
All donations must be clean, usable and of saleable quality. The better the quality of your items, the more money we can raise from their sale. We are always grateful for donations to be dropped off at our charity shops during opening hours, including:
- Clothing, including shoes and accessories
- Books, records, CDs, DVDs and other media
- Soft furnishings
- Electrical items
- Homeware and bric-a-brac
- Crockery, glassware and kitchen utensils
Donations we can’t accept:
We cannot sell anything that is broken, dangerous, unhygienic, illegal, or where its safety cannot be proven. Please do not bring these items to us as we will have to incur costs for their disposal. In particular we cannot accept:
- Medication, solvents, used dentures etc
- Jewellery for pierced body parts and cosmetics
- Food or drink, poisonous, toxic or hazardous substances, tobacco
- Wheelchairs, bicycles, wheeled chair conveyances such as prams
Reception and Pet Shop ONLY:
Reception and Pet shop open
Please wear a face mask.
What's happening on Facebook...
We offer a safe haven at our animal centre on Coundon Wedge Drive, Coventry, CV5 9DQ where we rescue, rehabilitate and rehome dogs and cats.